Collins & Co Not for Profit Conference
- 14 April 2016
Be Empowered Through Knowledge - NFP Conference 17 March 2016
The second annual NFP Conference, hosted by Collins & Co at the MCG
on March 17th 2016, was a huge success. The conference featured
practical presentations of expert knowledge in both technical and soft
skills including topics such as; Social Enterprises, Branding, Brand
Protection, Business Relationships, Change Management, Online
Reputation Management, Business Tools and Fraud Protection.
A big thank you to all the speakers, sponsors and Collins & Co staff for organising such a
An enjoyable day was had by all, learning from the presenters about their specialist topics and
enjoying the view across the Oval!
Some of the following feedback was received by attendees on the day:
• It was an informative, enjoyable conference and all involved deserve to be congratulated. I
will be reporting to the committee this evening and encouraging members to view videos and
discuss some of the information raised at the conference.
• Overall a very good conference – facilitators also did an excellent job.
• The Presenters were very professional and engaging. They are obviously great leaders in
• Thanks so much, I made great connections. The presentations were full of great tips. Well
• A great intro into setting up an NFP. The content can be applied across a wide range of
organisations and situations.
• Thank you – I will be ensuring that our board makes some changes regarding policies.
• My first conference with this group – I will definitely be back.
• Thank you for the opportunity to attend this day. Much was offered to assist in future
development of the organisation.
We also have a save-the-date for next year's NFP Conference, Wednesday 22 March 2017, with the speakers, topic, venue and date to be advised.